The H7CC Digital Counter series improves overall user experience through better visual feedback and operation, user interface and predictive remaining lifetime of counter.
The new design from the H7CC series prevents unexpected downtime by communicating device replacement timing. When an H7CC series counter reaches its replacement time, it will visually notify the user via its display by flashing the count value and “RPLC” alternately in one-second intervals.
The user interface has been optimized to perform most operations with roughly half the keystrokes required previously.
- 6-digit up/down keys enable better user-interface
- White LCD display and color universal design offer better visual clarity and visibility
- Transformer power supply prevents leakage current from wiring
- Reduced body depth down to 59 mm
- Prevents unexpected downtime by communicating device replacement timing
Learn more about the H7CC’s new and improved design for easier use, programming, maintenance and user feedback.