Dra nytte av kvaliteten og påliteligheten til våre løsninger for dine mest krevende produksjonsmiljøer. Omrons innovative og skalerbare løsninger omfatter inndata, utdata, logikk, kontroll, sikkerhet, bevegelse, robotikk og mer. Løsninger med kunstig intelligens møter kundenes behov for pålitelig produktkvalitet og forutsigende vedlikehold.
Enten du ønsker å optimalisere prosessene for montering, drivverk, stempling eller forming, batteri eller en annen viktig kjøretøykomponent, fra inspeksjon og sporbarhet til intralogistikk og montering, har Omron ekspertisen og den komplette teknologiporteføljen for å maksimere produktiviteten.
5. juni 2020 Imagine the city center of a modern metropolis in 2030: a multitude of unmanned, electrically-powered vehicles driving swiftly and silently through the streets. These vehicles sense traffic lights and other road signs and make decisions using artificial intelligence. They avoid people, who unexpectedly cross their path. They detect and avoid dangerous situations before they occur. And they contribute to everyone’s health and safety. But what happens if the associated electrical systems fail? Omron is already addressing this problem today.
14. mai 2020 Danish gear manufacturer, Fischer Gears, has boosted the competitiveness of its production process - especially on larger series – by installing two Omron TM robots.
28. april 2020 Intelligent robots and sophisticated design are helping Toyota to achieve a higher level of efficiency at its new warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
Integrated data control, motion control and machine vision for next-generation automotive production line
24. april 2020 A leading manufacturer of premium air brake actuators needed to replace an original production line with a new one that would deliver a fully assembled product on a rapid timetable using cutting-edge automation equipment.
4. november 2019 Revolutionize human-machine collaboration in the automotive industry
17. mars 2020 The autonomous robot contributes to the continuous improvement of work safety in Vrchlabí and helps to minimise work risks. It recognises people crossing its path as well as other vehicles and stationary obstacles.
1. mai 2020 What can European automotive companies do to future-proof their production lines, especially in relation to battery manufacturing? Robotics, automated quality control and artificial intelligence (AI) can help companies to tackle the strong competition they are facing from Asia.
5. februar 2020 How can automation solutions with artificial intelligence help optimize maintenance and production for sustainable manufacturing?
High-speed, high-accuracy inspection and measurement
Built for the Future of Automation
Fully Autonomous Mobile Robots
IPC Machine Controller