Explore how our industrial automation solutions have helped our customers solve challenges and improve productivity, safety and efficiency in the automotive industry. Leading the way to the factory of the future where humans and machines work side-by-side in harmony.
But rather than us tell you about them, we thought you would prefer hearing it from people like you: our customers.
Operators, cobots and mobile robots work in harmony: Grupo Antolin automates loading and transport of car interior components
OMRON robots help Grupo Antolin achieve a modernized and sustainable vehicle interior factory where people and machines work in harmony.
Real time data monitoring ensures defect-free relays
How can data help reduce costs in the automotive industry? OMRON Automotive Electronics Italy has upgraded its production line of Power and G8HN relays for the automotive market. The project, led by OMRON’s i-BELT Data Services team, has helped OMRON A.E.I. attain a quality gate of 100% on assembled parts, reducing costs associated with waste and additional checks, with a return on investment achieved after just one year.
Virtual Twins in the Automotive Industry: Innovation Boost for Fuel Cell Production
Three companies, one goal: OMRON, Dassault Systèmes and VAF GmbH use virtual twins to make manufacturing more flexible and sustainable.
FasThink optimizes Garnet's intralogistics with mobile robots
2. november 2021 Garnet relies on FasThink to innovate its logistics and production processes.
Cisel ensures traceability, safety and quality by testing printed circuit boards with a cobot
17. juni 2021 Cisel is an Italian company that specialises in the design and production of flexible printed circuit boards (PCBs) for the automotive, civil engineering and manufacturing industries. The company recently chose an OMRON TM5 collaborative robot (cobot) to automate the electrical testing of boards used in the power steering system of a leading automotive manufacturer.
Cobot ensures precise assembly of magnets for LITMAT’s drain plugs
3. juni 2021 Collaborative robots (cobots) are being used more and more extensively, in a range of different industries and across a wide variety of applications. They can make a significant difference to the efficiency and productivity of the production cycle. One company that is enjoying such benefits is LITMAT SpA.
Moving to e-mobility: seven tips for success
8. september 2020 To meet today's challenges and to remain competitive, European manufacturers and suppliers companies must reposition themselves and develop new, innovative and integrated strategies to future-proof their production and processes.
Energizing European battery cell production
1. mai 2020 What can European automotive companies do to future-proof their production lines, especially in relation to battery manufacturing? Robotics, automated quality control and artificial intelligence (AI) can help companies to tackle the strong competition they are facing from Asia.
Mobile robots smarten up Toyota’s new parts centre
28. april 2020 Intelligent robots and sophisticated design are helping Toyota to achieve a higher level of efficiency at its new warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
ŠKODA AUTO uses LD mobile robot at Vrchlabí plant
17. mars 2020 The autonomous robot contributes to the continuous improvement of work safety in Vrchlabí and helps to minimise work risks. It recognises people crossing its path as well as other vehicles and stationary obstacles.
Green is key: sustainability in battery manufacturing for E-mobility
5. februar 2020 How can automation solutions with artificial intelligence help optimize maintenance and production for sustainable manufacturing?
Agile and clever tailor-made mobile robotics
4. november 2019 Revolutionize human-machine collaboration in the automotive industry