Inspection of incoming goods consists of:
- Verifying the label on the pallet with corresponding data, like reading the expiration date (BBD - Best Before Date) and confirm that it coincides with the code.
- Counting the products in each layer of the tray or pallet.
- Dealing with a wide range of possible products and package formats.
Our Solution: Flexible Inspection System
- Camera mounted on a cobot or servo motorised system
- Sensors for pallet detection and height measurements
- Cobot ensure detection of almost any angle to be possible
- Avoid possible brand damage at the consumer that who receives the products
- Ensure that all goods are correctly introduced to the logistics warehouse
- Save time and effort of manual inspection
- Eliminate collateral costs of possible labelling errors
To handle & optimize the inflow of different goods, we bring together a complete line of robotic automation products into a single, fully integrated packaging system.
We offer a wide array of robotic solutions, not only improving throughput, but freeing workers to concentrate on value-add tasks.
Our wide array of smart robotic solutions optimizes the throughput and availability of goods needed.
Together with our partners OMRON can address unpacking and distribution of arriving goods issues and realize fully automated handling & movement of these goods.
Together with our partners we realize smart and efficient EOL-palletizing solutions.
Robotized autonomous movement from pallets bring an unprecedented flexibility to the design of logistical processes. Find out more about our flexible solution for internal transport.
Pick up objects with random overlapping positions with 3D vision enabling enhanced bin-picking. 3D vision allows the system to detect more challenging objects in the field of view.
Improve productivity and increase accuracy for the warehouse operator pickers that travel around the warehouse, going to the products one by one in the goods gathering process.