In the gathering process an operator loses lots of time to move around through the warehouse. From one pick location to another.
- Inefficient logistics
- Entering SKUs manually
Our Solution: a flexible mobile robot alternative to manual processes
- Uses a fleet management system with Intelligent job assignment
- Manage Fleets of Up to 100 Robots
- Fleet Simulator based on real-world facilities
- Displays robot location, status, and job queue
- Selects fastest routes based on traffic
- Identifies blocked paths and creates alternative routes
- Increased operator efficiency
- increase throughput
- reduce errors
- reduced handling time
- Improve material traceability
- Obstacle sensor ensures a safe solution
To handle & optimize the inflow of different goods, we bring together a complete line of robotic automation products into a single, fully integrated packaging system.
We offer a wide array of robotic solutions, not only improving throughput, but freeing workers to concentrate on value-add tasks.
Our wide array of smart robotic solutions optimizes the throughput and availability of goods needed.
Together with our partners OMRON can address unpacking and distribution of arriving goods issues and realize fully automated handling & movement of these goods.
Together with our partners we realize smart and efficient EOL-palletizing solutions.
Examining incoming materials and products on compliance with specifications. Identifying any problems or defects on criteria as labelling, container size, container integrity or simply quantity.
Pick up objects with random overlapping positions with 3D vision enabling enhanced bin-picking. 3D vision allows the system to detect more challenging objects in the field of view.
Robotized autonomous movement from pallets bring an unprecedented flexibility to the design of logistical processes. Find out more about our flexible solution for internal transport.
2. november 2021 Garnet relies on FasThink to innovate its logistics and production processes.