Specifications & ordering info
|Produkt||Size||Functions||Number of control loops||Temperature range||Temperature input type||Linear analog input type||Features||Number of event inputs||Number of alarm outputs||Supply voltage AC||Supply voltage DC||Control output||Communication port(s)||Terminal||Description|
||1/16 DIN (48 x 48 mm)||HB/HS alarm for 3-phase heaters, ON/OFF control, PID control||1||-200-2300 °C||B, C (WRe5-26), E, J, JPt100, K, L, N, P (PLII), Pt100, R, S, T, U||0 to 10 V, 0 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 V, 1 to 5 V, 4 to 20 mA||SV programmer (8 programs of 32 segments)||0||3||100-240 V||Voltage pulse||Serial RS-485||Screw||Temp. controller, PRO, 1/16 DIN (48 x 48 mm), Progr., 3 AUX, 1 x 12 VDC pulse OUT, SSR fail.det./3-PH., RS-485, 100 to 240 VAC|
||1/16 DIN (48 x 48 mm)||HB/HS alarm for 3-phase heaters, ON/OFF control, PID control||1||-200-2300 °C||B, C (WRe5-26), E, J, JPt100, K, L, N, P (PLII), Pt100, R, S, T, U||0 to 10 V, 0 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 V, 1 to 5 V, 4 to 20 mA||SV programmer (8 programs of 32 segments)||0||3||20.4-26.4 V||20.4-26.4 V||Voltage pulse||Serial RS-485||Screw||Temp. controller, PRO, 1/16 DIN (48 x 48 mm), Progr., 3 AUX, 1 x 12 VDC pulse OUT, SSR fail.det./3-PH., RS-485, 24V AC/DC|
||1/16 DIN (48 x 48 mm)||ON/OFF control, PID control||1||-200-2300 °C||B, C (WRe5-26), E, J, JPt100, K, L, N, P (PLII), Pt100, R, S, T, U||0 to 10 V, 0 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 V, 1 to 5 V, 4 to 20 mA||SV programmer (8 programs of 32 segments)||0||3||20.4-26.4 V||20.4-26.4 V||Relay||Screw||Temp. controller, PRO, 1/16 DIN (48 x 48 mm), Progr., 3 AUX, 1 x Relay OUT, 24V AC/DC|
How can we help you?
If you have a question or would like to ask for a quote, please contact us or send a request.
Takk for din forespørsel. Vi vil kontakte deg så snart som mulig.
Vi har for tiden tekniske problemer. Ditt skjema har ikke blitt innsendt. Vi beklager så mye og håper du vil prøve igjen senere. Detaljer:Download
Takk for din tilbudsforespørsel. Vi vil sende deg det forespurte tilbudet så snart som mulig.
Process Control according to your needs
Applying less stress to valuable objects due to reduced temperature overshot (step response) and precise regulation in terms of disturbances, is our recipe for best processing results providing the added value for machine/object. Ramping and soaking can be fluently executed without the need for adjusting parameters manually. Even if there are changing process characteristics, the powerful auto-tuning quickly leads the user to a stable operation, overtaking PID settings automatically.
Setting-up temperature profiles is made easy by using CX-Thermo Software which is applicable for the whole E5_C Platform. This tool helps to visualize and track the process in diagrams or log data on an external host with Windows operation system.
- You can output an alarm when the deviation, process value, set point, or manipulated value reaches a specified value.
- You can also output alarms for the PV rate of change and for loop burnouts.
- If necessary, a more comprehensive alarm function can be achieved by setting a standby sequence, alarm hysteresis, auxiliary output close in alarm/open in alarm, alarm latch, alarm ON delay, and alarm OFF delay.
-HB and HS Alarms
- With models with the optional HB and HS alarms, you can detect heater burnout and heater short alarms based on CT inputs.
- You can output an integrated alarm if a standard alarm, HB alarm, or HS alarm turns ON.
With any model that supports event inputs, you can use external contact or transistor inputs to achieve any of the following functions:
- Changing programs (changing program number, 8 max.), changing between run and reset status, changing between automatic and manual operation, inverting direct/reverse operation, changing between program SP and fixed SP, 100% AT execute/cancel, 40% AT execute/cancel, 100% AT execute/cancel for all PID sets, 40% AT execute/cancel for all PID sets, setting change enable/disable, communications write enable/disable, canceling the alarm latch, hold/clear hold, advance, and wait enable/disable.
- With any E5_C-T model that supports communications, you can use CompoWay/F, Modbus-RTU,*1 programless, and component communications. Additionally Profibus, Profinet and Modbus TCP protocols are supported.
*1 Modbus is a registered trademark of Schneider Electric.
- With any model that provides a transfer output, you can output the set point, process value, manipulated variable, or other values as a 4 to 20-mA or 1 to 5-V transfer output.
-Program Patterns: Programs: 8 patterns max., Segments: 32 max. per program
- Program initial set point: Segment 0 set point, present value (PV), or fixed SP
- Program start time: Standby operation (delay) can be set.
- Repeating and linking programs are also possible.
-Controlling the Program
- Run (program operation started)/Reset (program operation stopped)
- Advancing the segment holding
- Waiting to advance to the next segment
- Jumping to segments with a key operation
-Program Status Outputs
- Time signals
- Run output signal
- Program end output signal
- Stage output signal
-Adjusting PID Constants
- You can easily set the optimum PID constants for the current PID set or for all PID sets by performing AT (auto-tuning) with the limit cycle method.
- You can also add RT (robust tuning) to give priority to controlling stability.
Autoclaves & Sterilisation
Electric furnaces & ovens (multi loops)
In laboratory environment often different temperature profiles must be run. In case the ambient or processing conditions are changing, different individual PID sets can be recalled – and even if you don’t know the parameters Omron’s patented 2-PID auto-tuning algorithm is overtaking that for you. If you need to log your temperature curves on an external PC, the CX-Thermo software is helping you to track your data in an easy and understandable way.
- In many thermal applications (thermal forming, brick production, pottery, metal treatment and food production, etc.) several processing steps are needed with different dwelling points in each segment. At the end of each step or program the process stops or continues jumping to the next segment which is indicated in the display* (PRG/SEG). Alternatively you can set different steepness for the ramp-up/ -down period, e.g. allowing a soft decrease of temperature to avoid structural cracks of the heat treated object.
* Not applicable for (48 x 48) mm models
Process Value blinking display
- This provides crystal-clear process status, even from a distance and without the need for interpreting the values. When one of the heaters is not within a set-point range the Process Value can start blinking alarming any operator.
Alarm Management for safe conditions
- In plastics production the tool used to make the product is changed quite often. Frequent reconnecting of the sensor or heater can result in a wire break (a broken thermocouple, for example) – to avoid any unintended overheating a Loop Break Alarm (LBA) could detect such dangers switching off the machine in time.
- Furthermore a heater burnout (HB) or SSR failure could be reliably monitored in our models with SSR failure / Heater burnout alarm function.
- Following the electronic design of our E5_C platform, you naturally could also handle logic operations and timers in the E5_C-T programming family.
- You can save timers or even omit any soft PLC functionality when using this tool,which is available on every E5_C type.